Please read carefully.
Contact us if you require further clarification.
Terms and Conditions
- Hungry Mummies has agreed to provide a service for the benefit of the customer in return for complete payment from the customer via cheque, card payment or internet fund transfers.
- Places are booked on a first come, first served basis, upon receipt of a deposit payment. Customers will receive a receipt via email for any payment made to Hungry Mummies.
- A 50% deposit, or full payment if preferred, is to be paid when each booking is made. If only a deposit is paid, the remainder amount owed must be paid to us in full by ten days prior to the date of the customer’s booked session. For deposits or full payments made by cheques, monies must have cleared ten days prior to the booked session.
- Payments made via Paypal are subject to 5% administrative fee.
- Customers must be aged 18 years old or above.
- Customers are required to notify Hungry Mummies of any changes in contact details to ensure that we can continue to communicate with the customer prior to, during and shortly after the booking takes place.
- Any dishes listed on the Hungry Mummies menu is subject to change if the ingredients are not available for any reason.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Hungry Mummies of any food allergies. We cannot be held responsible for any allergic reaction or illness caused by consumption of ingredients used or dishes created in a booked session.
- If you think your kitchen is not suitable for our hands on cooking lessons then contact us to discuss alternative arrangements.
- Any booking that has more than one customer is considered a group booking.
- In event of a group booking at customer’s chosen venue, it is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that there is enough space for all parties of the group.
Cancellations, transfers & Refunds
- Hungry Mummies reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class for reasons concerning Hungry Mummies. If a class has been cancelled due to low attendance, sickness or any other matter regarding Hungry Mummies, all students will be notified within 48 hours of the class commencement date, and the option to reschedule to another date, or full refunds provided.
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to run a scheduled class. In the event that minimum numbers are not reached, Hungry Mummies reserves the right to reschedule the class or refund in full. In the event that the class is rescheduled, participants will be notified as soon as possible (up to 7 days prior) and no later than 48 hours before the class.
- Failure to attend a booked session without the required notice will not result in a partial or full refund of any kind to the customer.
- > 5 days – option to reschedule to another available date
- 3 – 5 days prior to scheduled class – 50% fee shall apply or the option to reschedule to another available date.
- < 48hrs of the scheduled class – 100% fee forfeited and no option to reschedule
- In the unlikely event that a customer wishes to make a complaint, Hungry Mummies will endeavour to provide a satisfactory solution and ask that substantiated information be provided where possible.
- Complaints should be made in writing, within ten days of booked session taking place, to email@example.com