Join us at our intimate small group classes to learn how to make a variety of Asian Noodles.
- Taiwanese Beef Noodles 红烧牛肉面
- Served with Chinese style La Mian, our hearty Taiwanese style beef broth packs a punch with spicy Sichuan peppercorns and tomatoes and onion for natural sweetness
- Vietnamese Bún chả
- Popular in the streets of Hanoi, Bún chả is a Vietnamese dish of grilled pork meatballs served over rice noodles and a side of dipping sauce. Easy to prepare and perfect for large gatherings. [Gluten Free]
- Thai Yum Woon Sen ยำวุ้นเส้น
- Have this as a salad or as a main meal – our Thai Glass Vermicelli Salad is spicy, salty, sour and so very refreshing. [Gluten Free]
If you are not able to stay for lunch, you are most welcome to bring your own container to pack your share home.